1. CULTIVATE: Assessment of goals, needs and expectations.
2. GERMINATE: Evaluation of books. Review of existing processes & procedures. Strategize and create plan of action.
3. FLOWER: Reconciling and cleanup of books. Bring books to date. Update or create processes and procedures.
4. HARVEST: Collect and interpret data. Simplify the numbers.
5. GROWING WHAT MATTERS: Month end close of books and year end services. Review financials with client. Train client staff. Ongoing professional services.